Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Toyota Prai Service - Battery Replacement

Toyota Prai Sales Team 2024:


Just realize that my car bettery is weak.....so I just drop by a mechanic near Taman Bagan to check.  The mechanic confirm me that my Altis car battery in "RED"...require a new replacement soon.

I told him I remembered my car battery is pretty new....he asked me to get back the OEM (Toyota) to check if the battery still under warranty.

Haaa....After calling Toyota Prai....they said my last bettery replacement being done in June 2023.  Within one year, I can have new battery replacement for free.

This is the reason I spend my Saturday morning by 7AM at Toyota Prai Service Centre.

S&D Taman Malaysia Sdn Bhd, a new name for Toyota Prai.

Enjoy my Milo and Teh Tarik in Toyota Prai......

Toyota Prai Sales Advisors Contacts -



💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💓Note - Thanks Madan Sze Yau for this Mee Hiris.....



No comments:

Post a Comment