Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

PBA - Water Leaking / Toilet Flooding

I have visited to PBA Taman Selat to submit on the water piping repairing receipt on Monday (in order to enjoy rebate for the water bill).  But the PBA Customer Service stated no repairing receipt needed since her system will do auto rebate for me next month. 


My FIRST LEAKING repairing cost - BENG HAI PLUMBING :

TRIGGERING POINT - Monthly Water Bill increase from RM12 to RM150.......



Last one month - there are many NOISES coming out from Penang Lang since PBA has increase the water bill >200% (3X)

See below NEW TARIFFS from PBA :





💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭

一波未平;一波又起!😏😏😏😏😏😏

SECOND WATER LEAKING STORY -

On 5/21 Tuesday, early morning 5AM.  I have seen there is water leaking from toilet...so I am using SPANAR and try to tighening the connect point.............less than 2 second....WATER TERPECUT keluar....my whole body is wet of those water.

I am calling PBA 24 hours care line ...asking help to shut down the front metter control points (since it is not working any more)..................BUT.....long story...................😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Banjir leoh!
Toilet flooding now.............
My meter running fast................

Please enjoy the WATER FLOODING in my toilet -

Finally I am getting a PLUMBER on 11AM to stpp the water flooding and spend RM250 to solve on this joker issue.



My Plumber TAN Contact -



No comments:

Post a Comment