Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2023

My Thai (Kopi Thai Asli) - Khunthai

My Thai Cafe
Jalan Permatang Tengah, Permatang Tengah, 12300 Butterworth, Pulau Pinang



My Thai Cafe - we visited this cafe for light dinner today.


My Thai Cafe --> In reality...it is just located UNDER Khunthai Restaurant.
My Thai Cafe - you also can enter the cafe via KHUNTHAI main entrance door.
KHUNTHAI
My Thai Cafe - Entrance Door from Khunthai
My Thai Cafe



My Thai Cafe - Coffee / Tea Counter
My Thai Cafe - Desserts


My Thai Cafe - My Dinner List
My Thai Cafe - Tab Tim Grop Dessert
Mango Sticky Rice
Mango Karabu
Deep fried tofu
My Thai Cafe - Dinner




My Thai Cafe - Khunthai : Both in ONE!  Satu Thai!!

My Thai Cafe - Khunthai Receipt :


My Thai Cafe - Khunthai Business Card:




No comments:

Post a Comment