Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Raja Uda Long Kee Local Souvenir Shop 龙记 (HAPPY LONG ENTERPRISE - 龙记 北海拉查乌达土产店)


HAPPY LONG ENTERPRISE - 
龙记 北海拉查乌达土产店

Raja Uda Long Kee Local Souvenir Shop 龙记
Going there to procure some Penang local stuff for my visitors from Singapore / Taiwan / USA



HAPPY LONG ENTERPRISE - 龙记 北海拉查乌达土产店
Many Ipoh Stuff can be found here.........


OTHER :

Buying some from Billiom (RM49.60) and also buying some from Long Kee (RM60) at Raja Uda.  Those souvenir are for my guests from Singapore / Taiwan/ USA/ India/.....  👦👦👦👦👦👦👦👦



******************************************************************************************

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

You see.....this is what BH and myself prepare for our foreigner guests (Bought from BH at Ipoh and I source some from Butterworth Raja Uda Souvenir shop).........Haaaa!
NOTE : Given by May Yu for me to taste (product from Penang).


No comments:

Post a Comment