Pages

Monday, July 3, 2023

Medan Indonesia Tour 印尼 - 棉兰 游 - Day 0

Last minutes planning for Hari Raya Haji short trip in the end of June 2023.
This what I have read from FB...we just booked it ~one week before the departure date.

MEDAN - Indonesia......I remembered my grandma's mom are from there......

INDONESIA - MEDAN ITINERARY (印尼 - 棉兰)



MEDAN - Payment made to Sailor Tours & Travel (near to ALMA)
This is the professional lady [SELENA TEOH] who manage my trip order....and I she is also our tour guide:

I have used CREDIT CARD to make payment (2 cards) for Airport Lounge Free Entrance preparation.  1.2% adder due to credit card used.


Sailor Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd.

1st, 2953, Jalan Rozhan, Kawasan Industri Alma, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang.

帆利旅游有限公司. Sailor Tours & Travel Sdn.Bhd. 2953, Jalan Rozhan, Kawasan Industri Alma, 14000 Bukit Mertajam. Penang.

来这里付款了。。。。。


AIG Travel Insurance with Covid-19 Coverage:





Watson Shopping for medical needs:




No comments:

Post a Comment