Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Gurney Plaza Visit and Lunch in the food court....

Many years do not visit to GURNEY PLAZA.

12 years ago....Ah Lai and KK Yew always join me in weekend for CELEBRITIES Fitness centre class here.... 

Now....CELEBRITIES FITNESS gone....I have seen a new centre name : PEAK FITNESS!

GURNEY PLAZA - Food Hall / Food Court Visit

GURNEY PLAZA - I have seen my lovely chapati....i want it!💋💋💋💋💋



My lunch
LY Lunch
We are enjoying our lunch here.......................
GURNEY PLAZA

Very special decoration food courts....full of artistic :



Our Food Court Bill for Sizzling Noodle #

*************************************************************************
OTHER :
1.0  Adventist Bakery Purchase
2.0  Adventist Hospital Car Park Receipt



No comments:

Post a Comment