Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Covid-19, I am POSITIVE. 我阳了!

On 21 FEB 2022 Morning, wake up...........whole body is fatique and lazy.  I thought is Monday Blue.  I keep falling into sleep. 

I have performed COVID-19 Self Test.  One line - Negative.

On 22 FEB 2022 Morning,  sore thoat attacked me.  Making me nurvious if this Covid-19 or I am eating too many heating food during weekend.  Self test again....Stil showing negative.




On 22 FEB 2022 Evening, I made a quick Online Booking for BP Healthcare Drive Through PCR Test.

Great day : 22-2-2022............visiting to BP Lab.

On 23 FEB 2022 Noon, tested positive.

On quarantine, loss freedom and life threataing challenge for next two week.


********************************************************************************************

LC TEE sent me LIANHUA 莲花清瘟胶囊



No comments:

Post a Comment