Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Design Village Batu Kawan - Prestigesports (ASICS SPORT SHOES)

Heading to DESIGN VILLAGE to buy pair of SPORT SHOES since my existing Sport Shoes dah "terkoyak".

DESIGN VILLAGE - ORIGINAL CLASSIC is one of the bigger SPORT SHOES SHOP here.




DESIGN VILLAGE - I managed to get my love in Prestigesports!!



Prestigesports - this is 100% same as my current shoes which I bought one year ago at Sunway Carnival (new model launch in 2020).....

Prestigesports - I decided to buy the SAME SHOES again at 50% lower price comparing to one year ago!!
ASICS NEW  GEL-1090 vs   ASICS OLD GEL-1090
RECEIPTS :
DESIGN VILLAGE MAP  1:
DESIGN VILLAGE MAP  2:
DESIGN VILLAGE is a 迷宫!
DESIGN VILLAGE is a 迷宫!I still cannot figure out the whole shopping village after many years.........


No comments:

Post a Comment