Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Taipei Garden Hotel - 16th Floor (SPA, SKY GARDEN, FITNESS CENTRE)


Finally - I have decided to take a short exercise after whole week in Taipei.
I take the elevator and move into 16th Floor.

Immediate view we see after I move out from elevator at 16th floor....
 I walked to SKY GARDEN....and walked around --
I took few good picture in the 16th Floor Sky Garden....
Crystal Clear View for Taipei :



Haaa,,,just a mini garden here - 




This is the 16th floor GYM / FITNESS CENTRE for hotel :

 Not many machines here...one pull/push machine even under maintenance.
 Not feel good on this fitness centre environment.



 Another picture I took from Fitness Centre :
 Another photo from the other sides of 16th Floor Fitness Centre.
 This is my today record ---> 5KM / 43 Min on treadmill. 381 Calories burn......
 I am zoom in the picture from Fitness Centre...I can see 101 Tower .....Great!!
 Bye - Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment