Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Team Dinner at China Suzhou Wuzhong Restaurant

We have enjoy a great team dinner in below restaurant in China.
The food here is excellence.  They have presented the authentic Suzhou Cuisine to us.

 This is our team photo :
 I love this lotus with sticky glorious rice....
 This is PAPAYA with Jelly....superb!
 This is fried peanut with some vege.

 This is typical Suzhou Steam Review Prawn
 This is DUCK TOUNGE.  I do not date to taste.
 This is fried duck...
 Jelly Fish Claypot...
 Kilan Stem ........
 I just know this is a Suzhou popular Vege....
 I love this SWEET and SOUR fish...especially it is decorate like a FLOWERS on Fish Body.
 This is Sichuan taste of Fried Prawn...spicy!
 Beef.......I do not take it.............
 I like cabbage vegetable...
 Sichuan Taste of Chicken...
 Penang Team with top management.........

 LCK with TES.....Two Fat Boys.........
 Chinese lady but can speak good France.........

No comments:

Post a Comment