Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

MITM TRAVEL FAIR VISIT 2017 - SPICE / PISA

Just back from Shanghai on Saturday night.  I am rushing to MITM fair to work on my year end holiday booking.

Previously- my thought for year end holiday plan location are -
1.) Kunming (Xi Shuang Ban Na 昆明-西双版纳)
2.) Beijing
3.) Japan Kyusu/Hiroshima
4.) Okinawa

We spent more than 5 hours in the fair to work on comparison and analysis job.  End result after 5 hours - we did not go to anywhere stated above.

Haaa....please see my blog in end DEC 2017 to see where I decided to go in this year end.

Indonesia Counter -
Taiwan Counter-

  Europe Tour Counter-

Hong Kong / China Tour Counter -
  We met famous MY FM DJ - Mr Jack Lim Tuck Yong (MY FM DJ 林德荣)  in this event!!


The few famous big participants in this fair are -



  War Room - the place we sit to rest/ working on analysis/ thinking - which is the Value For Money package to select.



   Australia Counter -

  OMG - meeting my good friend LK LIM here --->




REMARK:  We registered with HAPPY HOLIDAYS for Guilin Trip in X'mas 2017 Period.


No comments:

Post a Comment