Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Warung Lyea Garden - WL Wah Lean Sdn. Bhd. (Tyre Auntie Kopitiam)

Warung Lyea Garden - WL Wah Lean Sdn. Bhd. (Tyre Auntie Kopitiam)

Where can buy 囖柚?

Haaa! Type Auntie cafe - offering this.............

Warung Lyea Garden 

Warung Lyea Garden 
I see WATI (To answer some of question from my friend, who is WATI ...now she is WE CHAT sender on all news regarding TYRE AUNTIE Cuisine.  Wati actually is Tyre Auntie good friend.....this is what Tyre Auntie told me!)

Tyre Auntie in the back.........Stand behind Wati.

I see Ms Cheah also there...My lunch partner before MCO.....
Ms Cheah is the staff in WL Tyre Shop.


Waah...Many good stuffs to eat!!



💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

SIAPA orang ini?

ENG SENG Sell Moon Cake now? 荣成月饼。。。。😍😍😍



No comments:

Post a Comment