Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2024

USA Austin - Heading to San Francisco (SFO) / Crowne Plazza SFO Airport Hotel

We sit close to each other.  I sat on 47H and LC on 48H.
This is what our travel agent arranged.
Get ready to start our long journey 15.5 Hours....
My Dinner (Low Fat Special Meal)
Another low fat meal....haaa...I took after last US trip!
My Breakfast  - Also LOW FAT Special Meal

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Reaching San Francisco (SFO) Airport..........................

We are coming.

Solo Picture

I love SFO
LC Solo

Sharon Solo

BH Solo

Lesson learn, so we took dinner at SFO Airport before go to Crowne Plaza SFO Airport Hotel

What we eat?!

LC said this is still the BEST FOOD.  Khong Guan Malaysia Biscuit (From SQ Flights)

Dinner Bill:



******************************
Check in Crowne Plazza SFO Airport Hotel.
Receptionist give us the TAXI Contact if we cannot catch the Hotel Shuttle which only start by 4.52AM

Hotel Lobby



My Room



Crowne Plazza SFO Airport Hotel - SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE




Crowne Plazza SFO Airport Hotel - SHUTTLE BUS QR CODE



Crowne Plazza SFO Airport Hotel Bill :



No comments:

Post a Comment