Pages

Friday, April 19, 2024

PBA Bill vs Water Leaking

Caught in surprise when receive the PBA Water Bill (Bi-Month) increase from ~RM10 to ~RM150.

Make a compliant to PBA.

The technician told me...the PBA Water Meter is correct.  There is a water leaking in part of the pipe within my house.  I have requested him to share me a solution.

He asked me to contact Lim Beng Hai who has machine to detect where is the leaking point.


After detect the leaking point (near to my main door)....they asked me to link to Chng to work on the repair job.

Breaking the wall............
Water leaking on the piping....
This is the damaged connector.
The Plumber need climb up to on / off water supply from "TANGKI"...OMG - I just aware my house got TANGKI....haaa!!
Done. (Repair job done....)


SIN JIN DA 金达五金 (BUKIT MINYAK)


I stop by SIN JIN DA to buy some spare parts to repair on some water hose inside my house.


SIN JIN DA Bill

💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨
OTHER SHOP --



👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

I also stop by "五金" / Hardware shop near Raja Uda to buy paint....
Will plan to paint the wall in the weekend.


Machine of PAINT MIXER...
Mixing color into WHITE PAINT CAN.

This is new to me.................



TAI KANG HARDWARE RAJA UDA BILL : 五金

OTHER REFERENCE :



👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵
04/21 UPDATE :
Look like it is still a problem since we are out for 3 hours BUT the meter still running fast!!

AFTER 3 Hours
BEFORE it is just.........................................................



👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵

My UMATE - Tan Seng Keong on paper today!!




No comments:

Post a Comment