Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Panasonic Refrigerator / Freezer Repair

Panasonic barnd is no more "Tahan Lasak" like NATIONAL brand long time ago.  Panasonic 金字招牌 is no more representing long term quality.

Base on my last 10 years record, all my home appliance under Panasonic brand........
1.)First one year of purchase - my ceiling fan and washing machine ROSAK.
2.)Nine year later, my aircond and refrigerator/freezer ROSAK.

Am I too demanding to ask for 20 years TAHAN LASAK brand of Panasonic?😅😆 

My purchase record of PETI SEJUK PANASONIC - 




Where is my Panasonic Refrigerator? oooh...sending for repair already!

All refrigerator compartment being removed ..... Part 1
All refrigerator compartment being removed ..... Part 2
All refrigerator compartment being removed ..... Part 3

25 MAY 2022 UPDATE

Finally.......................we get back our fridge.......................after one week time.

Mr Tan / Miss Lim Refrigerator Repair - 013 4887488 (introduced by PANASONIC SERVICE CENTRE RAJA UDA).

Repaired - Gas injected / Filter chnaged / Piping Cleaning

COST : RM450

Hopefully this refrigerator / fridge can stand for another 5 years.




6 comments:

  1. I love how panasonic comes out with different function that suits any household. Even single out there cn afford this type

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightt.. I found out about their new model and it has a lot of new functions!! I really love it

      Delete
    2. Yess.. I think i like their quick cooling. Becoz i usually buy ice cream, N my fridge couldnt freeze it as much.. So sometimes it melt faster.. The function might does help

      Delete
    3. The function do helps a lot especially moms that wants to store milks, and dont want it to go bad faster. Which why its to keep healthy lifestyle!

      Delete
    4. Oh yeaa,, sometimes it has bad aftertaste right if you store food in the same place as u put all the meats. But panasonic fridge seems helpful for this type of problems :D

      Delete