Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Pasar Malam Bazaar Ramadhan Buka Puasa Butterworth (Bagan Dalam) - 30 April 2022 Visit

Pasar Malam Bazaar Ramadhan Buka Puasa Butterworth (Bagan Dalam) - I am coming here again before Raya start soon....

I like all the Malay cuisine here -

Fried or grill chicken?!
As usual - long queue here - The best of Malay Cuisine in this Bazaar-
NASI KUKUS AYAM BEREMPAH RM6 (+RM1 if plus egg)
All curry look yummy! Amazing taste good!!!
They have very good business across this Ramadhan Month :
This is their famous AYAM BEREMPAH :
This is their CORE - NASI KUKUS :
SIGN BOARD :
I have discovered a good ketupat stall here - 
I bought this KEPUPAT BIASA + plus the curry chicken.  (Note : I bought two box of curry chicken....since I taste it before.  Taste excellence and awesome.  Must Buy Item as well).
DELICIOUS - SUPERB - AWESOME - AMAZING - GORGOUS - All the good words I can use to demonstate how good this kepupat + curry chicken!


No comments:

Post a Comment