Pages

Friday, April 22, 2022

Pasar Malam Bazaar Ramadhan Buka Puasa Butterworth (Bagan Dalam)

I am coming here again...hooray!
A little bit earlier reaching here to avoid crowd. Heee...
I am not buying frying BEEHOON or KOAYTEOW....
Not buying anything in this stall..............
Also NOT buying ROTI JOHN!  What I am going to buy??
HERE IT IS my destination - NASI KUKUS AYAM BEREMPAH!!
If Adding one EGG...you just need to add RM1 (RM 7 per pack)
The food taste is excellent and superb!!
You see - this main core product - NASI KUKUS!!

In fact - NASI KUKUS AYAM BREMPAH has awarded with THE MOST WANTED GERAI!!  Hooray!!!

I enjoy walking on the street (bazaar) ...... all good food smell surrounding me......

Colourful Kuih Muih.....
All are look tempting for me...............

STOP BY KAMPUNG BENGGALI.....and I would like to buy soybean.
Fresh Soya Bean / Beancurd Dessert....
MIKO FOOD ENTERPRISE 美可豆奶饮品
MIKO FOOD ENTERPRISE 美可豆奶饮品 - Price List
MIKO FOOD ENTERPRISE 美可豆奶饮品
Best Soybean / Soya Bean in town......
MIKO FOOD ENTERPRISE 美可豆奶饮品 - Good Taste!

美可豆奶 vs 豆水华
Just realize there is two different soybean stall in Kampung Benggali...are they from same MASTER?



No comments:

Post a Comment