Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2018

STARVIEW PENANG - SK Tan Wedding Dinner





I have an opportunity visited to STARVIEW PENANG this time just because of SK Wedding dinner on 2 NOV 2018.  Haaaa....I love the food in Starview...yummy!!

I also enjoy watching all the nice pose of wedding photo....................

 Handsome man and Beautiful lady....especially after touch up....heeeee!




 Happy bride here...I guess because she just received a SUPER BIG HEAVY ANG POW envelope....heeee!
 Full of guests.......

 Some competitors ...sharing the same table with me...who potential grasp all my food there...

 Meeting with Heng Inn Ching...small world...My Umate...My Office Friend....and she is SK's husband punya "TUA SHOU"...really small world!
 Taking opportunity to get handsome bridegroom and bride in my camera:
 Meeting another friend here - Philip and Adeline...who is also Ex-Slr Staffs.
 Old Friends in SLR :
 Jven Khoo Soon Hiang, Chong Lee Teng, Hui Xin, Jessic Khor,..........

 Great Gathering!!
 Nice Pose........................

 Champagne moment --->


 Bride walking around to show show her new red blouse....
 Yam Seng.....



STARVIEW PENANG CONTACT :


We being allocated to TABLE 13 - Our Lucky Number here :


Everyone has served with an appetizer - CAKE
 My favorite of FIVE BAT COME TO YOUR DOOR!
 OMG - Sharkfin.....I am the killer to all the jaws in this world?!

CHICKEN and DUCK dance together in a plate with BUN.
 NYONYA STYLE STEAM FISH
 Good.....do not need to peel the prawn skin...I like it!  Salted Egg Yolk Fried Prawn with conflake.
 Vegi Time........HEALTHIER dish.
 .....I love the smell...but I hate the calorie.................
 Dessert for ending time :
How can attending wedding dinner without a good beer?  Come on.....YAMSENG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment