Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Annual Dinner at EQ Hotel (Grand Ballroom Matahari)

This is a very fun event for our annual dinner in EQ hotel this year.
Me and my junior (CLB).....looklike I am more yonger...heee!


All participants wearing red and black...showing off time:
 BEAUTIES.............
Top Management team?!
 All banyak pattern ................ Beh tahan leh?!
 Golden Man with Handsome and Beauties...........
 Hooray......We are the winners of the events -->
 SHOW OFF TIME............Smile and "Konica"!!

EVENT POSTER :
 Waiting for food now.....
 Man SHOW!
 Office Staffs (GPSC) in P2 :
 Lady in Black
 My good buddy ...Ronnie

 SILVER MAN??
 Meeting up with my ex-boss : AC Ling......
 My good friends..........
 Red Hair Chabo?!  WHo is she?
 Taking opportunities to meet up with one nice blouse lady :
 With Emily Chew..........
 Golden Man or Gold Man?
 So crowded here -->
 Young Women:
Happy and Smiling Faces...All of us really enjoy the event.
 The CHAMPION of Night (LADY) - Fashion Show Champion
 This is what Chinese Style of opening style:
 All Uncles gather together ---
 BH and me....
 Young Boy
 My signature :
 We are ROCK and ROLL in this great event session.........
 Hock Seng and me.....both are SENG!!
 My good office mate - Tuapui Esther
 This is the FASHION SHOW CHAMPION (Man)...he is a Nepal guy!
 Meeting up with old colleague - Shanthi and Sabaruddin

Happy Hour :
 Start To Eat now................

0)  FOOD MENU -  The food is above average...thumb up!

1) Cold Plate
This is quite special dessert which is decorated on COLD PLATE 
 2) SHARKFIN?!
 3.) BIG PRAWNS

4) KFC
 5) MUSHROOM and BROCOLLI
 6) Teochew Steam Fish
 7) Salted Fish Fried Rice...sedap sekali!!
 8) Sea Coconut with Lemon

TEAM PHOTO :

No comments:

Post a Comment