Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Uncle J Cook Book Sentral Jaya

Uncle J Cook Book Sentral Jaya...just next to Icon City.
The most recommended is their SPICE RICE (come with multiple set meal of Petai Prawn/ Chicken/ Squid/Pari Fish....) 

I would say it's balinese cuisine is quite tempting.  I like the smell and the food quality here even it is slightly expensive. 


  Passion Fruit Juice....attached with mints leaf..


 EVeryone is hungry for food........
 Family Photo :

 Mocha and Hazelnut White Coffee............
 Aglo Olio....not really meeting my expectation...I like the big prawn

My mom lovely ABC (Ais Batu Kacang)....
 Friend Belacan Kangkung....good!
 Petai Prawn Rice...I just see 3 pcs of small petai...haaaaa!!
 Squid Rice...Not my cup of tea...My dad ordered for his dinner....
 Curry Duck........Not my preference...but my brother like it.
 FAMILY PHOTO AGAIN :
 BYE ...................



RECEIPT :

No comments:

Post a Comment