Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sakae Sushi Teppanyaki Autocity

We have our dinner at Sakae Sushi Teppanyaki Autocity last night.
Business is so good and long queue.


1815-B, Jalan Perusahaan,
Auto-City, North-South Highway,
Juru Interchange,
13600 Prai, Pulau Pinang.
Contact: 04-240 1192


We have ordered few set dinner and share together...............


CHICKEN SET with membership offer at price RM5.00
 My favourite - Sashimo
 This is Green Tea with fruit skin cold drink...
 Teppanyaki Set for my father.....
 My father favorite : GARLIC FRIED RICE
 GREEN BEAN...yummy!

 LY Dinner - Cheesy Salmon Fish
 My lovely salad:

 Chawanmushi :

Not forgotten on my BIRTHDAY CAKE - SWENSEN'S CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE!!
 I like it!!
 I can buy at 30% discounted price with voucher (My mom passed me SWENSEN VOUCHER...)





No comments:

Post a Comment