Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2018

CNY DAY 2, 2018

As usual...CNY DAY 2...my all auntie will gather at my parent house (my father is their elder brother).


I have driven to my father house....as usual I will see this RAJA UDA Street...I like to snap the photo during the traffic.




I have seen my EX-Room has been decorated with all "RED" color.........But no guest or no people stay in this master room after we left Taman Cantik.....

My father also created a 古董柜 (Antique Cabinet) to keep all the old and historical products such as...Clock, cassette, 1964 Rice Cooker,  Old Iron, Workman (Sony/ Aiwa), Camera (Film and Digital Generation 1), Telephone, Old Handphone (NOKIA 8250, Ericsson Flip Phone...)

We even can see Old Typewritter, Video Tape Player, Grandma Iron, Grandma Old Radio.....and a lot of old and valuable stuff.  I am sure it will become BILLION dollar value may be after thousands of years later.

My cousin' s cute son...very cool.

My 姑姑 will prepare all the traditional new year cuisine.  My mom will only prepare SOUP and my father will prepare "Laksa" as usual.  The rest of good and fabulous dished are made by my Second Auntie and Forth Auntie.


Yummy Yummy.......................

This is my father COOK of PENANG LAKSA.  Taste good indeed.

This is one of the photo that my second auntie (check box shirt)  and forth auntie (red shirt) who stand besides my mom (Purple cloth lady).

No comments:

Post a Comment