Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Green House Prawn Mee Corner / Restoran Old Green House

Green House Prawn Mee Corner
133A, Jalan Burma, George Town, 10050 George Town, Pulau Pinang.


Green House Prawn Mee Corner
I am coming here since ...we will have our UUM BPA Gathering here....
I only know this Green House Prawn Mee today......
Come from sudden, I read a whatapps....all my friends reach and start having a group photo....OMG....why I do not see anybody there?
I just getting to know there are TWO GREEN HOUSE....in Penang.
1.) Green House
2.) Old Green House
I am here in GREEN HOUSE........
But all my UUM BPA Friends are in OLD GREEN HOUSE....................
I takpao two packets Prawn Mee here...and then moving to OLD GREEN HOUSE.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💗💗💗💗💗💗

Restoran Old Green House
223, Jalan Burma, 10050 George Town, Pulau Pinang

Team Photo :
Meeting old friends - Lim Wee Ling, Chow Chin Fern, Lay Hoon

Old Green House also serving SAME TATSTE PRAWN MEE.  Taste awesome.
This is the ADDED Roasted Pork Prawn Mee.....delicious!
See Lim Im here after many years of gathering......
Tailo join the fun.............................
Wooi Chin....is there.  I have more than 12 years do not meeting him.....

Great gathering!!





No comments:

Post a Comment