Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

BD EVENT SERIES 2022

My BD event started on Monday 28-3-2022 (CHINESE CALENDAR).  Visiting my friend TLC who is not feeling well...........  I wish my my lucky day will pour some good sign for her.  

My BD event story part II following by Wednesday 30-3-2022 (ANGMO CALENDAR).

Visiting my friend OLW who is also not feeling well in Penang Island.  Hope she will recover soon. 


Next stop --> Heading to Ngee Hiang buying some souvenir for my Singapore Guest.
Old Brand Tausah Pieh in Penang......
Good place to take picture; I like it so much :
Wall of HISTORY :
Buying Counter :
NEW hotel built besides Ngee Hiang shop now - Courtyard by Marriots.
Courtyard by Marriots - Macalister Road.....the lobby...I just left over my souvenir in counter for my lovely Singapore friend - ALSC.
Return home..........Opp...I have a GREAT SURPRISE from my lovely chabokui friends.....
....What's that...Secret : TLY first impression...she thought this is "shit" type design of cake.... Haaa....Funny....This is ICE CREAM shape of CAKE!
....Very NICE Very BIG Very EXPENSIVE Very Lovely cake indeed...........
As usual - I love all CHOCOLATE CAKE.....................................................
I love GOLD, I love ICE CREAM, I love CHOCOLATE, I love CAKE, I love KITKAT, I love BERRY,....................NOW --> THIS CAKE OWN EVERYING!!!

CAKE full of LOVE to me!!!!👄 
CAKE and ES.............
My CAKE.....My GIFT.......................
Can I eat now?!
THUMB UP!!!!!!
Dancing with 5 Stars Chocolate Cake!!!
My Lunch today.............................
Lepas makan..............VERY FULL leoh!!!
APA ini?  Want to killl anyone here??
Handsome and polite cutting cake process -->
A real BIG and TALL cake!!!
Delicious cake indeed.....

*********************************************************************
APA ini? Cerita panjang hari ini...................

SIDE NOTE 1 --> Visiting Tuapui E and drop by her apartment and release her some TUBAK SHAOPAO...her lovely food!!


SIDE NOTE 2 -->  OMG traffic jam on my way back from Penang Island to Mainland.  There are some car accident on Penang Bridge which almost delay 30 mins of journey.

SIDE NOTE 3 -->  Prepared this for my honor Foreign Country guest...we are so near but we yet NOT manage face to face....haaaa! 

Who is this special guest from Singapore?
Answer - I could not meeting up with her since I have concall on that night:

This night - Tuapui E meeting with her.......................loh!

No comments:

Post a Comment