Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Korean Cuisine - Da Ohn Da (Tanjung Aman) - Raja Uda Take Away in FMCO

Drizzle morning.......

Fairly uniform precipitation composed exclusively of fine drops very close together. Drizzle appears to float while following air currents, but unlike fog droplets, it falls to the ground. Quite often fog and drizzle occur together.

Boring Saturday noon...showering noon...so we decided to order Korea Food for today lunch....

I went to Raja Uda to meet with Korean Auntie ...she greets me with Hanyohaseyo and Kamsahamida each time.....

DAOHADA KOREA FOOD is made a real KOREAN AUNTIE!!



No dine in under FMCO.....just allowed for take away :




My mom only love the side dishes of those korean food....since it is FOC mah!  I asked her to eat Kim Chi Fried Tonghun and Fried Rice for lunch.
I bought for LY for Kimchi Ramen and Kimchi Pancake.
SOME donkeys told me...they can stick the fork on their hand after taking SINOVAC / Pfizer vaccine...OMG...I can do it even without taking vaccine as well lah!


No comments:

Post a Comment