Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

Siam Cat RIP - 24 MAY 2021

LIFE is vulnerable.
I still chat with Siam Cat yesterday evening when I went for light jog in my garden.
She just sit in front of my house and do nothing.
I asked her - Siam Cat why sit there and she may scared LY later...she ignore me. 
LY need open right gate to exit from house to work on her evening walk in the gardem since she afraid of cat.
Siam Cat is look very elegant indeed.  
EARLY MORNING of MONDAY : I saw Siam Cat sleep in middle of my car porch.  I snapped a quick photo...later I feel something wrong.  She never response me after I MIAO MAIO few times.   I see her body no breathing in and out.  She passed away.
I am looking around my jogging garden and try to look a good feng shui place to bury her - Siam Cat.  I decided to make this BIG TREE as her long sleeping location.... she can be sheltered from sun and rain.

I wish her can be re-born with a better life in next generation. 

Taman Bagan Baru Cat Cat Cemetery - Siam Cat RIP.
This is what I have built for SIAM CAT this morning.
Siam Cat RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment