Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Old Memory - My Birthday Card Collection

 Long times ago....pada zaman dahulu...when handphone/ whatsapp / wechat/LINE are not came into picture.......Birthday Card Greetings are the old generation how we convey our best wishes......................

These are some collection of of BIRTHDAY CARD (some of them are >20 years) :

BIRTHDAY CARD - From MUSA at Great Eastern :





BIRTHDAY CARD - From Tan Yen Ling ...my primary school friend....



BIRTHDAY CARD - also from Musa at Great Eastern ...my friend at UUM who stay in same KOLEJ PETRONAS (Student Dorminatory)

BIRTHDAY CARD - From my Brothers and Parents

BIRTHDAY CARD 2015 - from my OFFICE FRIEND :
  1. Sharon Heng
  2. LC Tee
  3. Hooi Khee
  4. Lay Wah
  5. Esther 
  6. BH


BIRTHDAY CARD - Handmade Birthday Card from my UUM Room Mate at 1996.3.30
Pang Chuin How ...冯俊豪 。。。同房好友。。。日新。。。BBA graduate.


BIRTHDAY CARD 2004 - From my office colleagues ...Moi Ping/ Helen/ My boss - HW Yeoh


BIRTHDAY CARD 1997 - from my best friend Lim Kok Teong...Chung Ling Butterworth Class mate (Secondary School)......... His hand writtenChinese word is very nice. 


BIRTHDAY CARD - UUM
BIRTHDAY CARD - from my course mate in UUM (BPA/BPM) - Timothy Wee 黄善导
He is my best friend in UUM...we stay in same college and same floors (4G4)...he is the people brought me know Jesus Christ...

BIRTHDAY CARD - Siapa buat punya? i cannot recall.....


BIRTHDAY CARD - UUM COURSE MATE - BPA/BPM
Wooi Chin
Wu Yung Her
Leong Tat
Connie


BIRTHDAY CARD 1998 - from my best friend Lim Kok Teong...Chung Ling Butterworth Class mate (Secondary School)....He sit beside me in class room of 4S2 last time...He joined UKM and I join UUM after from 6....but he remain as my best friend forever.

BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM Senior - Chan Ping Shui (Bing Rui) who join ASTRO after his graduation from BBA.  He is very unique friend and senior...he guide me and become my U mentor indeed.   He is always my  炳哥哥!

BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM Senior - Leong Kam Loon..also same course as me...BPA student.  He is a English Ed student....another good friend / senior I miss in UUM.


BIRTHDAY CARD from UUM Friends - Loo Hoo Chew (BBA student who drive Proton Saga Aeroback in UUM from 1997) and Alexander Druce (Sarawakian)





BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM Senior - BIT (Chee Heong) and BEC Student (Chui Ling)...end of the day...they become husband and wife.



BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM Junior in Kolej Petronas :



BIRTHDAY CARD from my Chung Ling Butterworth/ Dato Onn / UUM / Same Company...friend : Tan Hui Ling...now with English name : Kelly Tan....haaaa! 



BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM Best Friend - Ah Tong (Tong Kwang Yong) who is graduating from BAcct (Accounting).  He joined HOTEL lines later.  He stay in Lunas.
He brought me a lot good sweet memory in my UUM Life ......


BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM Course mate - BPA / BPM Boleh!!
I have seen Wu Yung Her...and few on this card :



BIRTHDAY CARD from my LOVE - Tan Lai Yee
Haaaa......colorful.......End of the day...he become a birthday gift to me!! Hee..........


BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM 
1.)Oliver Oon 翁武财
2.)Timothy Wee 黄善导
3.)Ah Tong 庄光荣
4.)。。。。。。


BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM/GREAT EASTERN - MUSA...now who is Millianaire/Politician/ Consultant......


BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM BPA COURSE MATE - Wu Yung Her / Connie Choo


BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM Junior (PETRONAS COLLEGE) ;
黄忠福
黄青松
林伟锡


BIRTHDAY CARD from BARISAN NASIONAL -



BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM 北华(地下组制)好友 : 陈秀燕


BIRTHDAY CARD from ? Should be UUM Team kah?

BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM Timothy Wee Saw Taw...
My UUM Best Friend / Best Course Mate/ My Best Christian Fellowship......who always call me TAFEI....


BIRTHDAY CARD from Ida Khoo? Sound Weird.....


BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM Best Friend with his GF - Timothy Wee + 维娟


BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM Friend - Lam Wai Sek


BIRTHDAY CARD from my UUM 北华(地下组制)好友 : 陈秀燕
A good partner to organize event / activity......反清复明?  Just kidding啦!




No comments:

Post a Comment