Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

OnLine Purchase - Signature Market

 https://www.signaturemarket.co/my/marketplace/

I am just getting to know Signature Market from one of the LAZADA Sales.

I bought some nuts from Lazada last month.  And I am accidently - we even can go to SIGNATURE MARKET website to join as MEMBER (to have further discount with the progressiveness of member tier).  Start as Blue card...then can become Gold card...later ...you can upgrade to PLATINUM after you meet the quota of purchase (by RM and by purchase interval)

One word - their nuts are really DELICIOUS!!! Fresh bake upon order placed!!


I have seen they also selling BLACK SESAME PASTE...suitable to use as back up for peanut butter / butter .....haaa!!  I bought two bottles (RM14.90 each , 200g in weight)....one for me and one for mum...since we need black sesame to grow hair and make hair look black and shine!



No comments:

Post a Comment