Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

I don't want to say Good Bye - Swensen's Autocity

I don't want to say Good Bye - Swensen's Autocity

Before end of MCO, my lovely ice cream restaurant will be EOL soon...........

SHOCKING NEWS WHEN I READ BELOW POSTER



Swensen's Autocity - This is the ICE CREAM i cannot let go...........I must be enjoy for last chance before it's shut down on 1 June 2020.

Swensen's Autocity - I am coming now ...30 MAY 2020....Count down day..............
 Swensen's Autocity - I am ready with full protection cloth and equipment ......


 Swensen's Autocity - Today..aircond is not really performance...it's moody air blow making the restaurant ambient full of sad feel.
 Swensen's Autocity - I must hug my Swensen Logo...
 Swensen's Autocity - Aglio Olio
 Swensen's Autocity - Ready to eat now?!
 Swensen's Autocity - Salmon Baked Rice
 Swensen's Autocity - I am hungry now!
 Swensen's Autocity - This is my favorite STICKY CHEWY CHOCOLATE!!  I love it so much...........
 After today....where can I enjoy my ice cream again?!

 Swensen's Autocity


 Swensen's Autocity - we still can enjoy with 15% corp discount...heee.........


 Swensen's Autocity - Bye Bye....................

OUR BILL :

No comments:

Post a Comment