Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Meeting my dream car at Toyota Car Service Prai - Toyota Harrier

Sending my car your 60K Service.
I have seen my dream car - Toyota Harrier


We can have free Milo chocolate drinks here....


2019 Q4 PRICE UPDATE : 
Toyota Harrier - Sold in two different variants – Premium and Luxury, the Toyota Harrier gets a sole powertrain of a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine mated to a CVT transmission. While the lower spec Premium variant is priced at RM 224,572, the range-topping Luxury variant will set you back by RM 245,233.
 I am just falling from the car seat after I read this sticker on my dream car -
What 's that?! Cannot speed more than 140 km/h?!  How can i become Fast Furious ?!

Toyota Harrier DVD Screen is too small leh...

I like the car door leather cutting with red liner...outstanding design.
 Toyota Harrier Back Lighting design not look good compare to last version.
 Toyota Harrier - Front and Back Aircond....

 Have big compartment for cups/ charges...


 The Driver Seat Door Controller - all are AUTOMATED





TYRE PRICE SURVEY -

I just do a quick comparison the Bridgestone Tyre / Michelin Tyre price here with outside shop....It is still RM15 - RM20 expensive ....even after discount.






No comments:

Post a Comment