Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Jom Makan Buka Puasa at Padang MPSP - NASI KUKUS AYAM BEREMPAH

SUNDAY EVENING.
First time for me in 2019 visiting to join the break fast dinner shopping in Bagan Luar.
The new MPSP Building almost completed .......

We have seen all KETUPAT well handing on the cement roll.
 SUNDAY EVENING. Nice weather............
 SUNDAY EVENING. We like this place very much....The proud of BUTTERWORTH FOLKS.
 We start all dinner shopping here............
 Since it is just 5PM...we still see big crowd of people here....

 I always love to eat MUTABAK (Chicken Fried Biscuit)
 The is a long queue here for this food store - NASI KUKUS AYAM BEREMPAH
 NASI KUKUS AYAM BEREMPAH - more than 15 people queue here...........Base on my ES principle ==> Long queue mean...something good to eat!  So - I just queue loh..........
 NASI KUKUS AYAM BEREMPAH - Simple cuisine but the smell is good....
 NASI KUKUS AYAM BEREMPAH - The famous break chicken with herb!
 NASI KUKUS AYAM BEREMPAH - This is the NASI KUKUS (Steam Rice)
 I have ordered one pack for tonite dinner.
   Cold Drinks Stall 

  I also bought 2 pieces (Total RM3) for my dinner - MURTABAK AYAM....yummy!!
   HAPPY SHOPPING!!
  SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment