Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Richard's Top Taste Cafe Taman Inderawasih

Brought my family for quick dinner tonite.  This time we enjoy our dinner in Taman Inderawasih western cuisine or I would say it is mixed of western and oriental food cuisine here.


I love the food here...the environment here...Indeed the business here always very good!
 This restaurant at least stand strong for last 20 years!!

Restaurant is quite spacial here......

Restaurant - this is one of the place we like to selfie...heee.....

Two old folks boring waiting food to be served.
 I like the milk shake here.
 Ah Huat said Good!!
 LY also said good!
My favorite mushroom soup with bread.
Caesar Salad
 Oriental Fried Rice
 Sizzling Chicken 
 Spaghetti Aglio-olio
After making payment; I got 3 complimentary coupons......
 Our Bill :

No comments:

Post a Comment