Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Hair Treatment Progress Update FEB 2019

Minoxidil Story:

MONTH 1 (NOVEMBER) - You can see my hair is getting lesser....




MONTH 2 (DECEMBER) - OMG...it is getting lesser after using the hair tonic.  My friend John Khor told me this is a normal effect after applying MINOXIDIL....it kills all the "weakening hair" before growing the baby hair.


MONTH 3 (JANUARY 2019) - it look slightly improvement now....
 It look everything is under POSITIVE PROGRESS...hair continue to growing....

MONTH 3 (FEBRUARY 2019)...After completed my third bottle of Minoxidil.......This is the result :




1 comment:

  1. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete