Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Idealite Lunch in Sunway Carnival



Idealite has launched the new veggie menu in conjunction of Nine King Emperor Festival.

There are some good dishes are well promoted in this restaurant.


 Curry Rice with asam taste.  Taste like typical nyonya style cuisine.

  This is the authentic menu for Idealite - Bak Kut Teh (Veggie)

    We ordered the new special drink - Mix of Aloe Vera , Longan,.....

  This is FRY INDIAN MEE....
 
    I like it........................

   Full of Customers..........................





1 comment:

  1. Idealite Lunch in Sunway Carnival looks so fun! All of this food is so tempting and I have started to feel hungry now even though I just had full meal, HAHA. There is a food tasting themed birthday bash of my uncle Joe at one of the rooftop event venues Chicago and I am eagerly waiting to have all of the yummy party food on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete