Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2017

New Exposure to Taiwan in May 2017

This is a special and unique trip in Taiwan.  I have tasted a lot of good food here...
Especially this Japanese Hairy Cold Crab....yummy.......



    My breakfast in Hotel for 10 Days:


    I started to take more vegetable / salad for breakfast now....Need to reduce weight...else I need to throw away my 3 set of new pants..................

   My normal breakfast plate presentation.....
    Saturday - we went to Prawn Pool....to catch LOBSTER!!
    But we end up moving to Yang Ming Mountain to pick strawberry.....
   Lovely RED Strawberry.........
   RED and JUICY................

  BUSY to pick the strawberry.........
    There are few PEACH Tree in Strawberry Farm.......................
   The peach will only matured in June ........
     This is the STRAWBERRY Flower.....
    Strawberry Baby..................
    Strawberry Old Folks:
   Handsome guys working hard in the strawberry farm:
   Good Taste:
    I like STRAWBERRY --
   Yummy...Yummy...........................................
   I love to pick the PEACH...but not yet "MASAK".....
   This is what I have picked:
    My Lunch in Yang Ming Mountain -
    1.) Wild Veggie
   2.) Big Taiwan Fish
   3.) Local Soil Chicken
   4) Big Dumpling with pork, prawn, "NINE Vege".
   5.) Fried Green Veggie
  6.) Fried Pan Cake - Squid (Sotong)
   7) Chicken Peach Soup
   8) Visited to the Restaurant Washroom....
    Washroom Guide for your SMALL and BIG business trip.


   This is the Yang Ming Shan MOMO CAFE famous desserts - contain with red bean or black seseme...Yummy!!




   Moving to Taiwan National Palace Museum....







  TAIWAN KARAOKE SESSION.................




   GREAT TRIP............................................................
   




No comments:

Post a Comment