Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Singapore Day Trip in September

I have taken a good opportunity to make a DAY TRIP to Singapore yesterday.  We took JETSTAR by noon and return by 7PM evening flight.  We manage to secure a cheap flight ticket with RM270.


When I check in at Jetstar counter in Penang airport, I have seen a famous note on the counter :
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7  message-



The plane is looked good for me-

Reaching my friend condo in Singapore :



 I like this unit very much


 Since this is a day trip, I just manage to shop around SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT :



 This is an impressive washroom....you can one way shhhshhhi and on way watching the airplane.  Good feeling!!
 My favorite BENGAWAN SOLO cake house....I have bought 6 BOX of PANDAN CHEESE ROLL!!!





Good Bye SINGAPORE!! See you next time................



No comments:

Post a Comment